Ya .!. Its me .!.
- 82,531 hits
- When Moon tells you something just believe it 1 month ago
- How to insatll clim.pact inside R path in Ubuntu wp.me/pV3w6-6U 1 month ago
- Steps to Access Github Repository Under IIT Proxy wp.me/pV3w6-6Q 4 months ago
- @SlideShareToday : Thanks for put my presentation in #slideshare #homepage as first among other presentations. :) 7 months ago
- RT @SlideShareToday: 'Python an-intro v2' is featured on our homepage. slidesha.re/17cvbYP 7 months ago
- How to insatll clim.pact inside R path in Ubuntu
- Steps to Access Github Repository Under IIT Proxy
- Conducted PythonMonth Workshop at Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Conducted Python Workshop in IIC, DU, South Campus – Python Month 2013
- hdd quota control through webmin – GUI – Linux – Ubuntu
Category Archives: Python
Dear All, Here I documented about An introduction to unit test in Python How to use PyTest framework in python to test your py code To download the above pdf document click on it. Thanks. Arulalan.T
Dear All, Here I documented from where to download the pygrib , how to install it inside our cdat path in ubuntu and how to use it with examples. To download the above pdf document click on it. Thanks.
Dear All, Now we are going to see how to install wgrib2 and g2ctl in our linux machine, for the Grib version 2 data. step 1: First of we need to install GRADS http://grads.iges.org/grads/downloads.html From the above link we can … Continue reading
Dear All, Past one week fully I was in busy by conducting the python and CDAT workshop in IIT Delhi. My professor Dr.Krishna Achuta Rao  decided to conduct cdat  workshop to his M.Tech students and Ph.D students.  … Continue reading
Dear All, Greetings.!. Now we are going to see the procedure to install PyGrib  inside the CDAT  installed path in our system.  http://code.google.com/p/pygrib/  http://www2-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cdat Let us assume we have installed CDAT in our system and its … Continue reading
Dear All, Here is the sample code to generate the animate gif file in the CDAT. For the we need to install the following package. In ubuntu – sudo apt-get install gifsicle Thanks, Arulalan.T
Dear All, Now we are going to see how to install wgrib and grib2ctl in our linux machine. step 1: First of we need to install GRADS http://grads.iges.org/grads/downloads.html From the above link we can get the source. In ubuntu $ … Continue reading
Dear All, To move the date in python the following code may help. Using this function we can move the days in both past date and future date by specifying the no of movedays with -ve/+ve sign accordingly.
Dear All, On last sunday (27.03.2011) I arranged the Ncr-Python.in meetup in IIT Delhi. I requested Prof.M.Nabi Electrical Engineering department of IITD, to arrange the class room with projector for the python meetup. We planned to conduct the Ncr/Delhi Python … Continue reading
Dear All, I attended and gave a talk about “unit testing in Python” in the fourth linux / geek meetup. http://www.lug-iitd.org/Geek_meetup_-_13_Mar_2011 It was held in Jamia Millia Islamia University on 13th March … I gave a demo of how to … Continue reading