Is there anybody interest to will give a talk about python in PyConf India 2010.
Here is the home page http://in.pycon.org/2010/ .
The conference will be conducted at the M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
on 25th and 26th, September 2010.
Topics for presentations for PyCon India include but is not limited to,
* Core Python (including Python 3.x)
* Python standard library
* Other Python libraries and extensions
* Other Python implementations (such as PyPy, IronPython etc) * Concurrency
* Scientific Programming
* Network programming
* Game programming
* Education and Training
* GUI programming
* Packaging Python Code
* System administration
* Business applications
* Software development tools
* Web programming
* Mobile computing
* Open source Python projects
* More and more
Submit your talk details here http://in.pycon.org/2010/talks/submit
Important dates :
* Call for proposals opens: June 12, 2010
* Proposal submission deadline: July 31, 2010
* Proposal acceptance: August 15, 2010
* Final presentation upload to PyCon India website: August 31, 2010
We have to submit our proposal before this month 31 st.
Anybody from chennaipy is willing to present there ?
To attend pyconf as visitor, we need to pay Rs.250.00 here
So let us be a talker 🙂
Surely i will be a talker . I planned to give a talk about CDAT 🙂