Hai to all,
Just now I proposed to a talk about CDAT in PyConfIndia 2010.
Here is PyConfIndia Home Page : http://in.pycon.org/2010/
Here is my proposal link http://in.pycon.org/2010/talks/40-python-on-climate-data-analysis-tool
|Topic||Python standard library|
|Tags||CDAT, Climate, Weather, Map|
Climate Data Analysis Tool [CDAT] is an open source python library and it is mainly designed for Meteorological Department.
Using CDAT library we can plot the world map or any continents or any regional map in visual canvas system (VCS).
Over the map in vcs, we can plot the pressure,temperature and other weather indications & changes in various colors in 2 Dimensional view.
Also we can easily generate the thermodynamic diagrams and visualize the air temperature over our continents with help of the real climate data.
We are going to see the following things . . .
- What is CDAT Library ?
- How can we use it as a meteorologist ?
- How can we write coding for meteorologist using CDAT as normal python programmers ?
- My Real Time Application of CDAT in Indian Meteorological Department.
- How can we write code for new markers in CDAT ?
- How can we edit or create our continents region in the CDAT world map ?
- My Contribution to CDAT in its core development ( created many new markers )
My Corrections in Our CDAT India Map : http://tuxworld.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/how-to-edit-world-map-in-cdat-documentation/
My few new markers in CDAT : https://tuxcoder.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/my-4-new-weather-symbol-markers-in-cdat-developing/
I hope , I will select through the selection process.
Have to prepare for this. 🙂