After surf a lot in the Internet and myself find the correct and easy solution in open office 3.2 to set the page no from the 3rd page of our document.
Here is the way to do…
- Enable “Header” or “Footer” in the options of “Insert” tab in Open Office
- Choose “Header” or “Footer” tab (wherever you want your page numbers) and Select Footer on then click OK.
- Go to the footer on that page, place the cursor inside it and insert the “Page Number” field (Insert > Fields > Page Number)
- After inserted the page no, set the cursor before any of the page no. ( Note : Not next to the page no. Before to the page no)
- Right click there. Then click on the “Fields…”
- You can see the Page numbers properties …
- By default offset should be 0. Change that into -2.